Tuesday, July 15, 2008

About Horizonsky Superstore


I started as a small-time collector in the mid-90s when I was a teenager, collecting mainly autographs of local artistes such as Fann Wong and the then-popular Mandopop singers such as Jimmy Lin, L.A. Boyz and 小虎隊 etc.

Slowly but steadily, my collection grew and extended to artistes across Asia, mainly from Taiwan and Hong Kong. As the years go by, my collection grew larger after knowing and trading with many other fans, collectors, reporters, photographers, DJs and other media personnel from all over the world. The opening of an e-shop hence seemed like the next most logical thing to do in order to further expand my collection, as well as to provide like-minded collectors out there an avenue to purchase and complete their personal collection. My e-shop on Yahoo Auctions was founded on February 9, 2002 and my eBAY shop soon followed.

Today, I have hundreds of items listed online for sale or trade, with an inventory of over a thousand items that I simply can't find time to photograph and list. I generally have every single new Mandopop release of today's most popular artistes, and up and coming new stars whom I personally find promising. If you are looking for something in particular, and can't seem to find it online, please do drop me a mail at horizonsky@yahoo.com I might just have it anyway cos what you are seeing here is just the tip of the iceberg :)

In my 6 years of online trading, I have had over 8000 successful transactions and traded with over 1500 unique individuals both in Singapore (where I reside) and overseas.

With the closing down of Yahoo Auctions International (U.S.) and Yahoo Auctions Singapore, I guess it's about time I start a blogshop of my own. Apart from sale of in-stock items, I will also be updating releases of new albums and pre-order events that I conduct to help fans and collectors order and get their albums signed right here on this webby! So please do bookmark and check this webby out regularly!

Should you wish to receive news on your favourite artistes, pre-orders events, discounts and my ever-popular $1 SALE news directly in your mailbox or via sms, do SUBSCRIBE to my e-newsletters for updates. Rest assured that your details are kept confidential, and you will only receive news of artistes that you indicate that you like (you will not receive mass spam of every single artistes or random unrelated stuff).

Please do feel free to browse around. There will be no annoying salesgirl stalking you like in a regular real-life shop, haha. If anything catches your eye, please do visit the Terms and Conditions of Purchase and drop me an email at horizonsky@yahoo.com to transact.

That's about all that I have to say for now so yea! If you have managed to read till here... A VERY BIG THANK YOU for your time and patience!!

Do enjoy your stay!

xoxo,
Horizonsky, since February 2002
horizonsky@yahoo.com

No comments: