Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Subscribe to e-Newsletter

If you would like to subscribe to my e-Newsletter for updates on my annual festive and $1 sales, pre-order events of latest albums as well as news on your favourite idols, please

1. Add my email horizonsky@yahoo.com to your email address book (so that my email to you won't get sorted into spam folder); then

2. Email me at horizonsky@yahoo.com (and cc to horizonsky@ymail.com) in the following format.

Email Subject Field: Subscribe

Name:
Favourite Artiste(s):


You will ONLY receive news of the artistes that you have indicated that you like and no other "junk" or unrelated news of others. Please do not worry, I will not spam you as I see absolutely no purposes in sending you information that you do not need :)

Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with a third party.

No comments: